Friday 12 June 2009

Character Design of the Main Character

Hallo and Greetings everyone from Munich! We have been pretty busy theses last couple of days. But I have managed to get some more sketches out. I hope that you like them.

Now I still have to colour the Concept Artwork, but i am waiting to see if the images are ok, then i will start by scanning them in and making colours on the copy so that if we don't like a certain colour skeem then we did not ruin the original. But alas we do not have a scanner here. David and I are definatly looking into that, asap.

Now I hope that it is ok that i am posting the images on deviantart.com. The reason i am doing this is because it is a fast and quick way to get all the images in one specific place, plus if for anyreason my computer crashes or I loose my data then i have it somewhere else. They are all under my name and Deviantart automatically puts a copyright on any images you post in there. If its not ok, we can find a different place.

Lets hope this link works this time ^^

Cheers,
RISSY

http://rissy28.deviantart.com/gallery/#Character-Design

No comments:

Post a Comment